Kumlander, Donofrio, Hay and Pehl CPA’s LLP a growing public accounting firm located in Malta, NY, just minutes from the city of Saratoga Springs is seeking a Tax Manager for our individual tax services division. At KDHP we can offer you a place to build your career in the public accounting field and join one of the top growing and innovative CPA firms in Saratoga County. We offer a wide range of services to clients including valuation and forensic services. As a firm, we emphasize and realize the importance of a work/life balance. We pride ourselves on understanding our client needs and working closely with them to help achieve their goals.
We have an excellent benefit package which includes competitive salaries, reduced summer hours, generous PTO, flexible schedules, health insurance with company-paid premiums, bonus plans, and a 401K/Profit Sharing Plan. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
We are seeking professionals to join our team for the positions below. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kumlander, Donofrio, Hay & Pehl CPAs, LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to meeting you!
• Review federal and state income tax returns and related work papers, as well as other necessary tax filings, including estimated payments, extensions, etc.
• Inform, guide and advise clients on tax projections and various other consulting matters.
• Prepare various types of client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues, and responses to taxing authorities.
• Lead necessary tax research projects using appropriate resources and technology.
• Build and manage client relationships to ensure exceptional client service.
• Supervise, train, and encourage staff members to excel.
• CPA certification or significant progress towards completion.
• Minimum 4 years public accounting/tax experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Accounting from an accredited college/university.
• Strong working knowledge in personal and business taxation.
• Knowledge of trust, estate and gift returns preferred.
• Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information.
• Experience with Thomson Reuters Business Suite a plus.
• Must be willing to work outside normal business hours at peak client service delivery times.
• Reduced summer hours.
• Generous Paid Time Off.
• Large selection of benefits/insurances.